Have you ever found an artifact on your property? Did you wonder what to do with it? Perhaps you know of an archaeology site on your property but aren’t sure how to protect it. Digging Savannah has a new resource for you. Download our brochure to find the answer to these questions and other practical tips for landowners and developers.
- protecting archaeology sites on your property
- developing your property without destroying archaeology sites
- private property laws and archaeology sites
- how the National Historic Preservation Act might affect your business
- when and where it is legal to dig for artifacts
- when you should not dig for artifacts
- how to report archaeological finds